Реферат: Контрольная работа по английскому языку №2 ИЗО ГУУ (г. Москва)Министерство общегои профессионального образования
ИНСТИТУТ ЗАОЧНОГО ОБУЧЕНИЯ
Контрольная работа №2
по дисциплине «Английский язык»
Специальность Бухгалтерский учет иаудит
Студент Д.В.ШабельниковСтуденческий билет №
« » декабря 2000г.
Перепишите предложение, подчеркните причастия, укажите ихфункцию. Переведите предложения письменно.
1. The sales manager showedus the list of goods exported by the company
2. Inform us as soon aspossible when you intend to deliver the goods ordered
3. Not receiving letters fromher, he sent a telegram
4. When asked to take part inthe talks, he agreed at once
5. I have just bought a book containinginformation about taxation
6. Being a foreigner, shecouldn’t get used to the life in this country.
Перепишите предложения, выбрав верный вариант сказуемого.Определите его время и залог.
1. When he arrived in thecity the bridge across the river _________________
a) was still being built
b) was still built
c) has still been built
2. Every year the lectures ofthe Professor ________________ with great interest/
a) had been listened to
b) are being listened to
c) are listened to
3. The automatic devices____________________ by the end of the last month.
a) had been installed
b) have been installed
c) are installed
4. The works of thisphysicist _______________________ in the years to come.
a) are referred to
b) will be referred to
c) have been referred to
Выберите верный ответ. Перепишите и письменно переведитепредложения.
1. Can you give me _________________ to drink?
2. If you find____________________ interesting in this magazine, send it to me, please.
3. They had a very hard day,that’s why ________________________ of them came to the party.
4. I don’t expect_____________________ tonight.
Перепишите предложения, подчеркните объектный инфинитивныйоборот. Переведите предложения письменно.
1. We expect the company towork at a loss next year.
2. We believe him to be oneof best specialists in this field.
3. I would like him to bepromoted soon because he deserves it.
4. I heard him speak on thephone.
Выберите верный вариант. Перепишите и письменно переведитепредложения.
1. Nobody is____________________ than Mike
b) as happy
c) more happier
2. His job is____________________ than his friend’s.
a) much important
b) much more important
c) most important
3. He is punctual and nevercomes ________________________.
4. He knows French_____________________ of all.
Перепишите и письменно переведите текст.
1. Over the last thirty years a new approach to managementhas been developing. According to it the way to increase workers’ efficiency isto improve their job satisfaction and motivation. The methods of making workmore interesting include job enlargement, job enrichment and new forms of groupwork.
2. Job enrichment involvesgiving extra responsibilities to workers such as production planning, qualitycontrol and technical development. Special types of work groups have beenformed where workers share responsibility for certain tasks. For example, atthe Volvo car plant in Sweden assembly workers do not work on a movingproduction line. They are organised into teams of fifteen to twenty members.They have their own tasks, like assembling heating and electrical systems, andthey work in their own part of the factory. As can be seen, the basic idea ofthis approach that a worker should have an interesting job.
3. In the 1930s ProfessorElton Mayo, a Harvard University psychologist, evaluated the factors influencingproductivity. He and his collegues directed a series of experiments on howworking conditions affected output. Such things as lighting, lunch times, rest periods,wall colours, pay and temperature were varied to see how they affected productivity.The researchers generally discussed the changes with the workers before puttingthem into effect. It was found that there was an increase in productivitywhether conditions were better or worse.
4. The researchers realisedthat their study was also about workers’ attitudes and values. It was clearthat the workers had developed a high morale during the experiment and had beenmotivated to work hard. They had enjoyed feeling they were especially selectedfor the study and were receiving a lot of attention from management. They haddeveloped good relationships with each other and with their superior during theexperiment. The good relationships and social contacts had made their work moreenjoyable.
5. The researchers came tothe conclusion that social relations among workers and between workers andtheir bosses affect output, the quality of work and motivation. The feeling ofbelonging to a group, and his/her status within that group strongly affecthis/her behavior.
Ответьте в письменной форме на вопрос.
In the reseachers’ experiments how did changes inworking conditions affect the workers?